Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New in Town

I apologize for how late I am on this.

A few months ago, a new supermarket arrived in the Capital Region.  It's taken me a while, but finally, I got my butt there.  And I have to say, it was a pretty awesome experience.  You know, if you're really into grocery shopping.

Located on Route 9 in Latham, the FreshMarket boasts a huge selection of premium produce, meats, and other food products.  I'll let my pictures do the talking.




Dessert?

Grind your own nut butter!

Verdict?  Pricey, but a good place to get something special.  Planning a dinner party?  Come here.  Their meats and appetizers look amazing.  I can't wait to experiment with their selection of curries.  And everything looks beautiful down to the last detail so that it's a very pleasant-- dare I even say fun-- shopping experience.  Very different from shopping at Price Chopper.  It's definitely worth a visit.  Be sure to make it a stop in your near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment