Thursday, July 14, 2011

Union Square Farmers Market (NYC)

Hi again!  I went to visit my lovely City Mouse a couple weeks ago, and despite the rainy weather, she took me to the farmers market in Union Square, just as she promised.

She knows me so well.

It was a treat.  The price comparisons were interesting (sadly, I think NYC is sometimes cheaper than Upstate), but even cooler is seeing all these great freshies and wild products set against the backdrop of Manhattan.

Anyway, in case you live around the city, or are heading there soon, I thought you might be interested.

Here's our photo journey:


The man wanted to know why I was taking a picture of his radishes.  "Because they're beautiful!" I answered.






Snacking.


I think this is cheaper than in Albany.




Rooftop honey! Is it really made on rooftops?







Walking through the rain.



I've never even seen these Upstate!





 Love.



No comments:

Post a Comment